- Retail Locations
Terms and Conditions
LAST UPDATED: October 31, 2014
We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time without notice to you, and any such changes will be effective upon publication on the Site.
1. Our Proprietary Rights. Except for your Submitted Materials (as defined in Section 7 below), we and our licensors own, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest (including, without limitation, copyrights) in and to the Site, all the content (including, but not limited to, all audio, photographs, images, illustrations, renderings, drawings, Webcasts, RSS feeds, podcasts, other services, graphics, logos, games, widgets, gadgets, applets, other distributable applications, other visuals, video, copy and software), code, data and other materials thereon (collectively, the “Site Content”), the look and feel, design and organization of the Site, and the compilation and organization of the Site Content, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of the Site does not grant to you ownership or title of, in or to any Site Content or any other part of the Site, nor does it grant you any license to use or display the same except as expressly permitted herein.
2. Limited License. Subject to these Terms, we grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access, view, use and display the Site and Site Content on your computer or other device, provided that you comply fully with these Terms. The Site and Site Content are for your personal, educational and non-commercial use only. No part of the Site or Site Content (or any of our products advertised or sold on the Site) may be copied, reproduced, republished, exploited, downloaded, uploaded, posted, transmitted, modified, derived, exploited, distributed or used in any manner whatsoever, without our prior written consent or that of the applicable rights owner, except for limited personal, non-commercial or educational purposes as permitted under law.
3. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names displayed on the Site or as part of the Site Content are registered and unregistered trademarks of the COMPANY (collectively, the “Trademarks”), and may not be used unless expressly authorized. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, expressly, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site or as part of the Site Content, without our written permission.
5. Submitted Materials. Unless specifically requested of us, we neither solicit nor wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you. Any information, proposals, requests, creative works, pictures, photographs, documents, letters, demos, ideas, know-how, suggestions, concepts, methods, systems, designs, drawings, renderings, plans, techniques, comments, criticisms, reports, feedback or other materials submitted or transmitted through the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, through the “Contact Us” section (collectively, “Submitted Materials”) will be deemed not to be confidential, secret or proprietary and may be used by us in any manner consistent with these Terms.
6. Rules of Conduct. While accessing or using the Site, the Site Content and the various other features available on the Site (such as any Forums), you warrant and agree that you shall not:
7. Public Forums. The Site may include certain features allowing users to communicate with each other or the general public (such as messaging services, chat services, bulletin boards, message boards, blogs and other similar forums, areas and services) (collectively, the “Forums”). These Terms apply to your use of the Forums. Given the open nature of the Internet, you should be careful and selective about the information you disclose in the Forums and on the Site and, in particular, you should not disclose any sensitive, personally identifiable, proprietary or confidential information.
8. Right to Monitor and Editorial Control. We may (but have no obligation to) monitor or review anything submitted to the Site. We neither sponsor, endorse, control, nor bear responsibility for any such materials. However, we may disclose any information or materials as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or remove any such content, in whole or in part, which violate these Terms, our policies or applicable law, which in our sole discretion are objectionable. Using the Site may expose you to content that may be offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you, and we are not liable for such content.
9. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any and all damages, claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from (i) your use of the Site or the Site Content, (ii) any part of your Submitted Materials, or (iii) your breach or violation of any law, rule or regulation, or these Terms. The COMPANY may, but is not obligated to, assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree fully to cooperate with any such defense.10. Orders. You may order products from our Site only if you are 18 years old (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction) or older. You agree to pay in full the prices for your purchases, plus any applicable taxes. Certain products and services that you may be able to purchase or download through the Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you during such purchase or download.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities of products purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same account, the same credit card, the same email address, or orders that use the same promotion code, billing or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. Additionally, we may limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, distributors or any other unauthorized party. You are not permitted to resell any products or services purchased through any of the Site for commercial purposes.
Product availability on the Site is not guaranteed as products may be low in stock or out of stock when an order is completed. Products displayed on the Site may not be available in certain retail locations, or vice versa. Prices for a product (including sales) may vary between the Site and stores or between geographies. Prices displayed on victorialeathercompany.com are quoted in USD and are valid and effective only in the U.S.
11. Pricing and Other Errors. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and features of our products on the Site. However, the particular technical specifications, displays and settings of your electronic device could affect the accuracy of the display. We are not responsible if information made available on the Site is not accurate, complete or current.
12. Third-Party Web Site. You may be able to link (through various methods including hyperlinks, clickable images or words, banners and widgets) from the Site to third-party web Site, applications and services, and third-party web Site may link to the Site (“Linked Site”). You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for any information, content, advertising, products, services or other materials on any Linked Site, and that links to Linked Site do not necessarily constitute an endorsement, approval or sponsorship thereof by us. We disclaim all responsibility for any viruses or malicious code that may appear on any Linked Site, for the accuracy of any of the information they provide and for any goods or services provided by or purchased from such Linked Site. If you rely on any Linked Site, you do so at your own risk and assume all resulting responsibilities and consequences.
13. Promotions. The Site may contain sweepstakes, contests or other promotions requiring you to send materials or information to us (and sometimes others). Such sweepstakes, contests or promotions may be governed by a separate set of rules, policies and terms. It is your responsibility to read such rules, policies and terms to determine whether you can participate, register and comply therewith. By participating in a sweepstakes or contest through the Site, you signify your agreement and acceptance of these Terms and any applicable sweepstakes or contest rules which we may provide.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, FORUMS, SITE CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, DOWNLOADS AND MATERIALS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, CORRECTNESS, PRECISION, THOROUGHNESS, COMPLETENESS OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE FORUMS, THE SITE CONTENT, OR THE FUNCTIONS THEREOF WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED IN A TIMELY MANNER OR AT ALL. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, WILL MEET USERS’ REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE COMPANY, OR THROUGH THE SITE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE, OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OR UPLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM OR TO THE SITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT NECESSARILY ENDORSE, SUPPORT, SANCTION, ENCOURAGE OR AGREE WITH ANY SITE CONTENT OR ANY SUBMITTED MATERIALS, OR ANY OPINION, RECOMMENDATION, CONTENT, LINK, DATA OR ADVICE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED THEREIN, AND THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH SUBMITTED MATERIALS AND ANY OTHER CONTENT, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE CREATED OR PROVIDED BY USERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. USE OF THE SITE, CREATION OF AN ACCOUNT, OR THE SUBMISSION OF ANY SUBMITTED MATERIALS DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACCEPTANCE OR USE THEREOF.
16. Jurisdictional Issues. The Site is intended for users located in the United States of America and Canada. We generally control and operate the Site the United States. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who access or use the Site from other locations are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Software from the Site is further subject to United States export controls. No software from the Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals, or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders; or (iii) in any other manner that violates U.S. law. By downloading or using any such software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of, any such country or on any such list.
17. Termination. We may terminate, change, suspend, restrict or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time if we believe you are in breach of these Terms or applicable law, or for any other reason in our discretion, without notice or liability. These Terms will terminate commensurate with the discontinuance or termination of your Site use privileges. However, the Terms will nevertheless continue to apply and be binding upon you and any persons you represent, jointly and severally, regarding your prior access to and use of the Site and Site Content, and anything connected with, relating to or arising therefrom.
18. Miscellaneous. These Terms and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Pennsylvania, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any cause of action arising under the Terms shall be commenced and be heard in the appropriate court in the State of Pennsylvania, County of Montgomery. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Montgomery County in the State of Pennsylvania. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect. All provisions of these Terms that consist of or relate to notices, ownership of intellectual or other property, representations, warranties, limitations of liability, disclaimers, indemnification, governing law, venue or jurisdiction, or any prohibitions or restrictions respecting any access to, use of, or other activities concerning the Site or any Site Content, shall survive the revocation, expiration or termination, in whole or in part, of these Terms. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in these Terms.
19. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that users of the Site do the same. We also maintain a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the Site’ use privileges of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
20. Contact Us. Please direct questions or comments about the Site, these Terms, or any products you purchased through the Site to: